Home > How to use Flow
How to use FlowUnderstanding video speed control basics
Take control of the speed of your videos.
Flow let you manipulate time and give you new perspectives on your recorded moments.
Combining high speed and slow motion techniques you will be able to create stunning videos.
Flow is intuitive and super easy to use, just add and move control points up and down so the video will go gradually faster or slower it’s recorded speed.
• Import videos from your library or from from external sources like a GoPro or other action cameras.
• You will be able to slow down or speed your videos up to 20x their natural speed.
• Instant speed change, you can preview your production without any waiting time.
• Videos created with Flow will play exact same way on every device, perfect for sharing.
• Flow has an extension for the native Photos app, very easy to use.
• More than 40 Instagram like video effects to apply to your videos.
• Publish directly to social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others.
• You can even reverse your videos and play them backwards.
• The audio of the video will match the video speed creating a cool effect.
• Save pieces of your videos as images.
• Rotate videos you recorded in the wrong orientation.
• Crop videos to square format.